Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

WHEEE!

Yesterday I was mad at the world. Today I am happy with half of it, and I don't really give a flying flinger about the other half. I was just asked to host a session on mommyblogging and the blogher conference and after I had tinkled myself and stopped wheezing I graciously accepted.

How exciting!

3 Comments:

Blogger ElisaC said...

Glad we could improve your day. I was having a cranky day myself, but your enthusiasm did remind me why the hell I took this on!

Can't wait to meet you :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Katie Burke said...

You are speaking at the Blogher conference? The one in Santa Clara in July? I hope so ... I just found your blog through miss jackie and fell in love with it. I will be reading!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Whee! We are going to have so much fun!

I can't wait to meet you ;)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home