Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Observation

I just made an observation.

If you ever want to feel like the cleanest person in the world, just don't wash your hair for like, 5 days straight. Wait until your head gets itchy, and you hair develops a goopy gummy consistency. Go running in 90 degree heat, put it up in a ponytail and just let it sit and stew. Wait until you have achieved the overall effect last reached in the 6th grade with half a jar of dippity-do and a little creative gumption. Except without the enormous green "Valley Girl" t-shirt your dad bought you in California. When you wake up and your bangs are literally standing straight up, 3 inches off your forehead, and you can't get them to lay down, you will know you are there.

Then, wash your hair. You will feel like a million bucks. You will feel like the cleanest person in the world. It's as though all the water content in my body was replaced with lemon flavored bubbly mineral water. It's just fantastic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mar said...

Meghan,

I enjoyed your blog. I think we might be long lost twins. I started blogging right when you did, I'm also age 33, also a mom to very small ones, also have a goldeen retriever (dud) as my first child, also shocked by my own current minivan status, also midwesterner (grew up just a few hrs from you now) and so on... Can I stalk you now? I promise I won't do anything pervy.

Mar

2:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Ooh - but just getting there! I don't think I'd have the discipline! (nor would any of my friends or family allow me around them...)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy. I was with you until the running part.

It's good for your scalp ;)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home