Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Monday, July 11, 2005

 

simpatico

I found a fun new way to track the stats of my blog.

Through this handy new tool I discovered that someone found their way to my blog by googling “MAMMOUTH BREASTS.”
(someone's enormous tata's were mentioned in a previous post about too much plastic surgery. The double D's in question were not her originals).

So glad to help you in your quest for mammouth breasts.

I do hope you find them some day.
Pervert.

So I thought it might be fun to try to see what total wierdo's could be led to my site by the combinations of words they google. Hmmm...

Superturd snacks
Gummi-nipples
I heart Karl Rove
Win a date with the voices in my head

That should garner some good ones!

or, in an effort to find people like me, birds of a feather so to say, some of the things I google:

"I hate your ass face!" (possibly the best movie line ever in waiting for Guffman)
"more cowbell!" (Possible the best SNL skit ever)

Or perhaps things that I really do feel to be true
:
"If you don't love Little House on the Prairie you are dead to me!"
"Anne Coulter is an ass face and has a penis nose like Osama bin Ladin" AND
"Anne Coulter looks like a knock-kneed pointy-faced skeletor"
"Paul Wellstone was a man I admire with all my heart"
"George W Bush never made it past concrete operations"
"Patty Griffin rocks"
"French Fries are really good"

These are all things I beleive to be true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I think you should go with -- "George W. Bush never made it past fingering painting."

Oh, and one that seems to attract a lot of people to my blog -- sexyslumberparty.com.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. I love "I hate your ass face!" and the "more cowbell" sketch. Hilarious.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home