Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Forecast at the Fecal Factory: Blue

Not to continue a poopy conversation, but much of my life these days is mired in manure. I can't help it.

Got a pint of blueberries at the grocery store yesterday. In an effort to keep Maggie happy during a sit down dinner for Jim and I at an actual TABLE with NAPKINS and a TABLECLOTH, I fed most of them to her. Volumes of blueberries, a handful at a time. Apparently we all went a little overboard.

I just changed her diaper and her poo was blue. Not just blue-brown, but BLUE.

So blue that I thought her little bum might be stained with blue.

It was not. Phew.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I turned my baby orange - gave him a few jars of sweet potatos and carrots, but apparently he couldn't process the beta carotene yet. At least know one know about the potentially blue bum: *everyone* had to comment on my "overly tan" child. Ah, motherhood's fun. ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger TwinsGoddess said...

Blue? That's nuthin'. Try feeding her a bunch of kiwis once. You'll be AMAZED at the results!

1:37 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

eeeek!!! I love the psychadelic poop after they eat colored frosting on birthday cakes. scary.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home