Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

INSANITY

No, I am not talking about my mental state. I am talking about the venerable feast of reality television I was exposed to last night. GOOD REALITY TELEVISION.

The season finale of ANTM (for those unschooled in all things ANTM that stands for America's Next Top Model). To ease my withdrawal, they are airing a reunion next Wednesday.

Then we moved onto Martha's Apprentice. It's growing on me. If nothing else for the insanity of Martha herself. Her "reward" for the winning team was scrabble. YES! Scrabble! They worked their asses off, beat the opposing team, and as their reward they played Scrabble with Martha! Holy Lame-dom.

You know, I totally thought I would dig hanging out with Martha until the scrabble reward was unveiled. Unless it was the kind of Scrabble I used to play with my friend Jen, in which obscenities, and any word you could use in a sentence counted. I got credit for "Quabs" because I used it in the folowing sentence:

"I am wiwwy Squatchy and the doctow says it's quabs."

And then we moved on the Project Runway which is possibly the most delectibly addictive reality show known to man. Watch it once and mark my words. You will be mesmerized by Heidi Klum in all of her pregnant bellied Hiedi Klumness. And the fashion! The designs! The designers! My heart.... it goes pitterpat!

It was insane. Totally insane. There shall never be another night like it in all of television.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prego said...

Bart Simpson taught my son to moon yesterday. That was the extent of our TV viewing.

4:45 PM  
Blogger mothergoosemouse said...

Quabs, oh my god you are killing me.

Kyle and I played Scrabble on our honeymoon. Yes, we did OTHER stuff too.

How freaking retarded was Dawna, not knowing how to play Scrabble? I would have fired her ass right there.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home