Putting the "MO" in MOFO since 2004

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Meghantown. Make your own badge here.

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

I am being featured today over at Mommybloggers!

Go here to check it out: Mommybloggers

It’s actually my official farewell. I loved collaborating with Jenny and Jenn, the incredible, talented, warm and lovely ladies that they are. We really have had some fun.

However, working full time, managing this site, contributing Mommybloggers, parenting a preschooler with a new baby on the way left me feeling a little haggard and spent and something had to give. The good news is, I decided to keep the kids and the job. The bad news is that I am not superwoman (who knew?) and sometimes one has to simplify a bit to preserve ones sanity.

I have met and interviewed so many incredible writers by being a part of Mommybloggers. The good news is that I am still here, and will continue to be in touch with all my pals.

It’s been an incredible ride. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous jenijen said...

I'll miss seeing you over there, but I certainly do hear you! Can't wait to see you this summer.
xoxoxo

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home